Are you the type of person to wait last minute to get all your holiday shopping done? Or are you the type who already has presents wrapped and stored under your bed? Whatever way you choose to go, now is the time to start preparing for the holiday season. Although it is hard to picture yourself dressed in winter clothes, holding a hot chocolate while sitting by the fireplace, the holiday season is right around the corner. Here are six tips to help you start planning your holiday season starting in now.
- Create a gift list- it is never too early to start thinking about what gifts you want to buy your family members.
- Start making or buying a few gifts on your weekly shopping outings.
- Start collecting stocking stuffers.
- Make a holiday board on Pinterest and start saving recipes and holiday decorating ideas.
- Each day put $2 in a jar. By the time the holidays come, you will have saved almost $300!
- Watch for opportunities to take a fun family photo to use for your holiday card.