On-demand manufacturing—providing products customized to each customer’s needs, when they need them—is the name of the game in the branded merchandise industry. On-demand service—providing clients and users with the products and services they need, when they need them—is what every business (yes that means yours!) should provide every day, to everyone.
- Are you fully on-board with on-demand service, or do you view it as a bothersome, yet necessary, aspect of doing business?
- Do you resent it when you have to pick up the phone and call a supplier for a custom quote, rather than just getting standard pricing from a catalog?
- Are you annoyed that one of your patients can only meet with you at 7:00 a.m.?
If so, why? On-demand service is a win-win for you and your customers alike. Adopt a positive on-demand mindset and you’ll transform today’s business necessities into
– opportunities for service innovation,
– work that is more enjoyable and engaging,
– profitable company growth as your customers keep coming back, knowing that you can and will deliver.
Don’t view your customers’ expectations that you’ll provide results on-demand as annoying and unreasonable distractions from your “real” business. Providing your customers with individualized products and services, when they need them, IS your real business. Embrace this reality, and you can enjoy and profit from it!
At Fusion, our goal is to meet our customers’ expectations at every opportunity. As the speed of doing business increases, we continue to evolve our processes and services to meet new demands. After all, our clients trust us with their brands, a trust that we strive to continually honor.